Attention readers!

Have an idea for an ugly bunny you think I should draw? Let me know! Send your suggestion to jackalopejess@gmail.com and I'll do my best to make it happen.

Cheers!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Grand Opening! BASE jumping!

Hello!

Today marks the day that I actually reveal the Ugly Bunnies blog to my friends! =D I've proven to myself that I can update at least once a week, if not twice, so I feel confident in showing this to people. Be sure to look at the previous posts I did while this was a blog in progress!

Today's update comes from an activity suggestion I received via my Twitter account. BASE jumping! I'd never heard of the activity before, so I Googled it (of course). BASE stands for buildings, antennae, spans (bridges) and earth (cliffs). Basically, a bunch of stuff that crazy-awesome parachute divers jump from.

Working with the perspective and lighting was fun with this one. And what ho! We have a background as well! Most of my ugly bunnies are mere portraits, but some need a scene to go with them. Like this one!


Geronimooooo!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment