Attention readers!

Have an idea for an ugly bunny you think I should draw? Let me know! Send your suggestion to jackalopejess@gmail.com and I'll do my best to make it happen.

Cheers!

Saturday, September 4, 2010

More Bunnies!

Today we have two bunnies, both done on request!

First, I got a request for "either an office space bunny or a bunny to complain about TGIF bunny's flare." I decided to combine the two ideas. =]



Second, I made a new Twitter page for this blog! A certain Billiejai_TW was the first to follow me, so I gave them a surprise request! They asked for the white rabbit from Disney's original "Alice in Wonderland," and I happily obliged. Of course, I don't draw rabbits. Only bunnies. ;]




I've got quite a few bunny requests lined up, and I"ll be drawing them all soon. Stay tuned!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment